For nearly 50 years, Grand Traverse Machine has been an industry leader in the manufacturing of a wide variety of precision-machined components. As we continue the journey, we are seeking an individual to fill a new position.
Assembler/Welder Assistant – 1st Shift
– Required/Preferred experience and skills (wage range: $10 – 15/hr)
- Ability to read and follow print and process instructions with limited or no training.
- Some welding experience: Manual MIG welding preferred
- Ability to use precision measuring and gauging equipment with limited training
- Proven, strong work history/ethic and attendance record
- Previous material handling experience preferred (fork truck, pallet stacker, etc)